Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR)
SoftAI as holder of the processing of personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, informs visitors of the website www.softai.it that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of their privacy and their rights; personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations envisaged.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data will be used for the following purposes relating to the implementation of measures related to contractual or pre -contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the Site: no data is kept after closing the Browser.
- possible compilation of data collection form for contacts.
- Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users’ purposes.
The data personal may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties.
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided. The data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts.
- Marketing office.
Communication: The data may be communicated to external parties for a correct management of the relationship and to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization.
- The content network, to identify reliable web traffic.
Dissemination: Personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of personal data is:
- in compliance with the terms prescribed by law for the type of activity and in any case until the withdrawal of consent or until the exercise of the right to object according to the general provision of 05/15/13; art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679.
Management of cookies
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser.
For an overview of the action modes for the most common browsers, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish.
This does not prevent the setting of cookies but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/ .
The holder of the processing of personal data, pursuant to the law, is Softai srl – Viale Tanara 12 – 43121 Parma – VAT number IT02924460344
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided for by articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data.
- of the purposes and methods of the processing.
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments.
- the identity of the holder, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2.
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers, or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data.
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the portability of data.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.